Clearly people stumble across this blog, it’s not like it’s sitting out in the middle of the “information superhighway” with barricades and flashing lights.
So I became curious. What do the people who eventually arrive here actually think on my primary subject, that being Global Warming / Climate Change / Global Climate Disruption / Climate Weirding.
Why so many names? Because, with the possible exception of Climate Weirding, all of these names have been politicized and I’m not sure people realize which parts are scientific fact, which are politician’s wishful thinking, and which parts are lies spread to confuse the issue.
I think anyone who has read any of my posts knows how I feel about the subject. But I want to know, in simple terms, what the people who arrive here think about it. So I’m going to release several simple questions, and see if I get answers.
- 8 in 10 Americans Now Believe Global Warming Is Real – Majority Think Humans To Blame, Too (treehugger.com)
- Ethics and Global Climate Change (alternativo21.wordpress.com)
- Why will animals and plants be more affected than humans by global climate change (wiki.answers.com)
- Climate change influences disease pattern (chimalaya.org)
- What is your reaction about global warming and climate change (wiki.answers.com)